- Important Dates
- ConferenceMay 27-29, 2021
- Submission Extended to Apr. 20, 2021
- Notification20-40 days after the submission
- Publication15-20 days after the final edition
- ICPHMS2021 and PSYBEHAV2021 Were Successfully Held During May 27-29, 2021 in Wuhan, ChinaJun. 3, 2021
- Weather Forecast of Wuhan, China during the ConferenceMay 24, 2021
- ICPHMS2021 Will Be Held Together with PSYBEHAV2021 at the Same VenueMay 8, 2021
- Dr. Xuesong Cao Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceApr. 27, 2021
- Dr. Tiefu Liu Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceApr. 27, 2021
- Dr. Xi Chen Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceApr. 15, 2021
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Apr. 20, 2021Mar. 15, 2021
- Dr. Fang Hu Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceMar. 15, 2021
- ICPHMS2021 Call for PapersSept. 22, 2020
2021 5th International Conference on Public Health and Medical Sciences (ICPHMS2021) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of public health and medical sciences, including hot issues such as environmental health, insurance medicine, medical technology and biomedical sciences.
2021 5th International Conference on Public Health and Medical Sciences (ICPHMS2021) has been held in Wuhan, China during May 27-29, 2021. Wuhan is the capital of Hubei Province in the People's Republic of China. It is the largest city in Hubei and the most populous city in Central China. The name "Wuhan" came from the city's historical origin from the conglomeration of Wuchang, Hankou and Hanyang, which are collectively known as the "Three Towns of Wuhan". It lies in the eastern Jianghan Plain, at the confluence of the Yangtze river and its largest tributary, the Han River and is known as "Nine Provinces' Thoroughfare". Because of its key role in domestic transportation, Wuhan is sometimes referred to as "the Chicago of China" by foreign sources.
2021 5th International Conference on Public Health and Medical Sciences (ICPHMS2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full Paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.